A 22-year-old man at Effiduase in the Sekyere East District of the Ashanti Region was electrocuted while washing a car.
Maxwell Konadu who was the in-charge of a newly opened washing bay died on the spot Tuesday morning. It is believed the machine he was using was at fault and eventually electrocuted him.
People who were around at the time of the incident rushed to rescue him but it was too late.
Effiduase District Police Commander Sup. Asare Bediako told Metro News that police are on the ground to start scale investigations into the incident.
The body has since been deposited at the Effiduase District hospital awaiting autopsy.
Source: Eric Nana Prekoh / Metrofm.online